372 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshotZa
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am currently using the Team plan for my workspace, and I have a few questions regarding the pricing structure and seat allocations.

1. Regarding Editors:
If I share the workspace with two people as editors, would there be an additional cost incurred? If so, could you please clarify how much the additional charge would be?

2. Regarding Readers:
Similarly, if I share the workspace with two people as readers, would there be an additional cost? Kindly provide details on how this might affect the pricing.

3. Sharing Workspace Databases:
Suppose I share four workspace databases with three people. One person receives access to two databases while the other two individuals each get access to one database, and all are set as editors. Would there be a change in the pricing structure due to this arrangement? If so, could you provide information on the adjusted pricing?

4. Alternative Scenario with Readers:
In another scenario, if I share four workspace databases with three people, where one person receives access to two database (as readers), and the other two individuals receive access to one database each as readers, would there be any changes in the pricing? If applicable, please specify the adjusted amount.

I appreciate your assistance in clarifying these queries as it will help me better understand the pricing structure and make informed decisions regarding my subscription plan.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You never get charged for read-only users.

On the Team Plan, you get charged once for each editor per workspace.

This is regardless of whether you have given an editor “workspace access” or “base access”. It is one charge per editor per workspace.

See Solution in Thread

TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

1. Regarding Editors:
If I share the workspace with two people as editors, would there be an additional cost incurred? If so, could you please clarify how much the additional charge would be?

Yeap, 2 more seats of Teams

---
2. Regarding Readers:
Similarly, if I share the workspace with two people as readers, would there be an additional cost? Kindly provide details on how this might affect the pricing.

Nope, no additional costs

---
Suppose I share four workspace databases with three people. One person receives access to two databases while the other two individuals each get access to one database, and all are set as editors. Would there be a change in the pricing structure due to this arrangement? If so, could you provide information on the adjusted pricing?

You'd get charged 3 more seats of teams

---
In another scenario, if I share four workspace databases with three people, where one person receives access to two database (as readers), and the other two individuals receive access to one database each as readers, would there be any changes in the pricing? If applicable, please specify the adjusted amount.

Nope, no charges

---
Here's Airtable's billing FAQ which should help: https://support.airtable.com/docs/airtable-billing-overview

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You never get charged for read-only users.

On the Team Plan, you get charged once for each editor per workspace.

This is regardless of whether you have given an editor “workspace access” or “base access”. It is one charge per editor per workspace.

TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

1. Regarding Editors:

Yeap, 2 more seats of Teams

---
2. Regarding Readers:

Nope, no additional costs

---

You'd get charged 3 more seats of teams

---

Nope, no charges

---
Here's Airtable's billing FAQ which should help: https://support.airtable.com/docs/airtable-billing-overview