2655 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dawn_Attridge
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I love the way airtable universe pages look.

How can I publish or create pages for my database like that to share with others?
Databases that wouldn’t be helpful for the universe community.

20 Replies 20
Dawn_Attridge
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

A year and a half is plenty of time for an answer :frowning:

DavidVM
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’m assuming that you’re just talking about the fancy table of contents on the left hand side? If so, I was wondering the same thing. Would love to know if that’s possible.

Dawn_Attridge
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Sharing data to a webpage to public users seems very complicated.

I am struggling with the same topic. I have great data, but finding the right solutions to publish my data in a secured (login/password) way, with a lot of filter options is very hard.
I’m under the impression you need to be above-average-Java-skilled, and I know I am not :winking_face:

I have been trying Awesome Tables (Google on that one) and I like their product a lot.

Regards,
André

I tried the airpress - (airtable+wordpress) intigration and I can’t even get my data to populate. I am not a natural wordpress user so the learning curve is heavy.

I like the table2site service. But I have 10+ sites closing in on the project due date and the costs here are per site. I’m not sure how comfortable I am leaning on another service that could disappear in the night.

The most dependable option I have been able to produce results has been embedding the table view of choice into - google sites.

The embed option is of course very reliable. I am not going to say I am happy with how my google sites look at all. But its easy to share specific views.

Check out https://stacker.app/. It’s a bit pricey, but I think it does exactly what you’re looking for. I’ve been playing around with it a bit and am extremely impressed. My use case is providing clients with a unique login to access their specific information stored in an Airtable record (including access to multiple linked tables). It’s important that the client sees their information, and only their information. Airtable fails miserably at this on its own. Stacker.app does this beautifully and without much effort.

What a great resource. Played with it all evening last night. I do find it annoying to be considering so many outside paid tools to do what this already paid tool should.

The data set up output looks like Zenkit’s newer “wiki” view feature.

I completely agree. It’s hard to justify another monthly subscription. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like improving access to data by non-table owners is a big priority for Airtable. I love the product, but this is one of the biggest holes IMO. I’m still playing with Stacker as well, but the more I play, the more I’m excited about what I can make with it. It’s really flexible and fills that great big hole that Airtable has left for displaying data for those outside of the organization.

Judith_Montpeti
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Has anyone used Table2Site? I just came across it yesterday in my mission to create a content catalog that was “pretty” and is easy to do for someone (me) without any development know-how.