cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ted_Mattos
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello all,

I’m a real estate agent, and I was wondering if there is any way to use Airtable as a CRM, particularly to get notifications, etc. when certain triggers are met.

For example, I’d be able to set it up so that one week after I make contact (email, call, text, etc.) with a client, I’d get a reminder stating I need to follow-up.

Is this possible? Or am I dreaming? :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks so much!
Ted

7 Replies 7

Really short answer: Yes. :winking_face:

There are several other Airtable sites that may not be as promoted as heavily as they should be: Templates and Universe. (Not to mention an often-excellent blog I remember to check all-too infrequently and the peripatetic Creators and Creatives online magazine.) The first highlights sample bases made by Airtable; the latter includes both Airtable-generated bases and ones contributed by users.

Currently, there are nine variations on ‘CRM’ within Airtable templates and, hmmm, nine additional CRMs in Airtable Universe. They should give you both a feel for what can be done within Airtable and a starting point for your own personalized manager.

Thanks so much for taking the time to help! :slightly_smiling_face:

Jesse_DigitalFu

Hey Ted!

Just wanted to check in here to see how you made out with setting up your real estate CRM. Were you able to configure the notifications like you were hoping?

Let me know! I’m more than happy to lend a hand if you’re still looking for help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers!

Hi Jesse,

Thanks very much for the offer to help. I think I’m going to go with another CRM.

Have a great day!
Ted

Katie_Hippert
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, Ted.

I am also a real estate agent looking into Airtable and wondered the same thing. I’d like reminders to follow up and touch base but also birthday reminders, home anniversary reminders and so on. Which CRM did you end up going with?

Thank you,
Katie

Ted_Mattos

Hi Katie,

I’m still on the lookout for a CRM. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ted_Mattos

Thanks very much, Bruce! I’ll check it out! :slightly_smiling_face: