1618 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rae_Crothers
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Editing this because I thought it was a BusyCal issue, but turns out I can’t even sync to iCal either.

For ages now, I have been able to publish my AT calendar to BusyCal using Share View → Sync to External Calendar, and then subscribing to a new calendar and pasting in the AT calendar link. Now, I get a " iCal data invalid or failed be parse" error message. The dev at BC says that the calendar link I sent him “is returning a HTML page (according to the logs) with a lot of Javascript. It’s not returning a valid .ics file. So I don’t know why it’s not working - best to email airtable and ask why it won’t work.”

iCal is returning an error that the share link from AT is not valid.

Is there anything that I can do on the AT side to make this work again?

Thank you,

Rae

12 Replies 12
Techno_DeGama
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am having this issue as well. Posting for notification. Has AT acknowledged this issue?

Augh, the problem is back. I’ve sent another support ticket to support@airtable.com and suggest you-all do the same.

From AT: “We appreciate you hanging in there with us while we’ve investigated this recurring issue with external calendar syncs failing! We are reaching out to notify you that a fix for this will be deployed by the end of the day. If you are still having trouble tomorrow please don’t hesitate to reach back out. Also, if you have any additional questions or concerns please let us know and we’ll be happy to help :blush: ”