362 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lost-Merovingia
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

We’re a small hotel, so I have a Contacts Table, and all my Guests are updated … I’m not sure how to link to automatically.

I have a linked field there, but i need to select it manually … shouldn’t there is an automatic way of doing this? When the reservation comes in the guests’ email and name is given … so … can’t I just use an ‘if this than that’… type of thing?

2 Replies 2

Hello @Lost-Merovingian!

I’d like to try and understand your use case a little better before diving in. Does each Guest have their own individual Contact information? If that is the case, would having all the information for a Guest and their Contact information in one table work for your workflow? Do you have a separate Reservations table? Screenshots are always amazing (feel free to DM them to me if that would make you more comfortable).

For context, you can use Airtable Automations functionality to automatically update one table with the information of another. Which will probably be the best workflow, depending on how your tables are set up.

Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .

Thanks, I’ll DM you. I’m not comfortable with screenshots, because it gives my guests data, so that’s a no-no.

I’ll send a DM now.