cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kyrstin_Graves
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello,

We’re using Airtable as an ordering system for our work with another company. I currently have an order form built out, that after submitting, auto assigns a driver. I also have an automation set up to send the driver an email with all of the necessary delivery information. But the driver will need to go to a store to pick up the ordered items for the day.

Is it possible to build something out in Airtable that can check the ordered items against an inventory sheet, and return the store that has all of the item?. It might also be necessary for me to add in a preferential list based on either the driver’s starting location or the location of his first delivery.

Does anyone have any ideas on how this might be possible? I would prefer not to use an outside company’s app to integrate, but if it is the only way you can think of, I am open to hearing it.

1 Reply 1
SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi @Kyrstin_Graves,

I see a couple of options: moving the inventory “sheet” into Airtable and using scripting inside Airtable to get the store.

Another option is if that sheet can be a google sheet, there can be done many things using Google Apps Script connected to Airtable.

There may be some options using Integromat also, but it seems a better solution to have it completed with code inside Airtable.

If you have a budget, I may be able to help you with this task.

Best
Sergio
https://devblocks.agency
*If this reply fixed your problem, please mark it as a solution *