1496 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy_Brice
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am looking for a way to automatically backup key tables in our Airtable base to sheets or CSV files in Google Drive. I had a play with Zapier and with Airtable automations, but couldn't find a way to do it.

I tried ProBackup, but it didn't successfully backup any of the tables.

On2Air might be possible. But you need to pay $29.99 per month to get a weekly backup. Which is pricey for a charity.

Has anyone else had success with this?

7 Replies 7
xiongfeiwaiyin_
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have to English is not good, I hope it can help you

I think you can automate the settings and once the conditions are met automate the filling of the content to the google sheet.

>I think you can automate the settings

How though?

xiongfeiwaiyin_
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

WeChat315152d3e28cf876e1e8bbae94657ad1.png

I saw that. Unfortunately it doesn't help when you want to back up the whole table every week.

Willem_Dewulf
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Andy_Brice , I am the CEO of Pro Backup. I'd be interested to hear more about what went wrong for your Pro Backup account. I can ensure you that our tool allows you to backup & restore your Tables and also have them synced to Google Drive (records, fields, comments, files, etc). 

>I'd be interested to hear more about what went wrong for your Pro Backup account. I

I don't know. I was just told it was an issue at your end and heard no more. Not terribly confidence inspiring. So I went with on2air.com, which did work.

This is the response I got when I emailed that it wasn't backing up tables:

"Hi Andy,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Indeed, it seems that a recent update introduced some regression regarding the Google Drive sync. Our team is working on an update that will soon be published.

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Don't hesitate to reach out if you want to give Pro Backup another go in the future."