8934 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antoine_Studio_
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

thanks in advance for your answers guys, it is surely quite simple as it’s been communicated 2,5 years ago already, only… now, the function doesnt seem to work any more :
Just like @Carly_Taylor wrote here in this URL:

I want to import bulk images using the + button and create multiple entries, one for each image.
However, doing the exact steps (from a gallery view) in both chrome and firefox, nothing happens, nothing to chose from between “creating new entries” etc.
Only the + button tells me “to drop files choose an attachment image field”.

What am I doing wrong, if someone could help me that would be fantastic, I have +300 images > entries to create. Does it have something to do with the primary field not being an attachment?

Thank you!
Best
Tony

Screenshot 2022-10-29 144936

4 Replies 4
benoit
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Dear Antoine,

I confirm that I used to use this feature a lot before, but I see that it is not possible anymore. Have you found a way to import series of images again ?

Thanks

Benoît

I googled and found this thread because I was having the same trouble of this feature not working anymore. 

Here's what you need to do:

1. Set up an attachment field if you don't have one already.
  2. Set up a gallery view if you haven't already.
  3. Click on "Customize Cards" at the top of the view.
  4. In the Image Field, choose your attachment field.
  5. Upload images using drag and drop, choosing create new records.

Many thanks Paul !

It save so much time !

Have a nice day

can you help me, I'm stuck at step 5. I can only upload images to a new record. drag and drop only allows me to update to existing single record.