cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antoine_Rennuit
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all,

I am currently both 1) working on a (real world) complex business plan under excel and 2) discovering Airtable. In my discovery of Airtable I was hoping to find a template for business plans (financial projections) but was surprised not to find any. Does it mean Airtable is not an efficient tool to handle business plans?

Kind regards,

Antoine.

3 Replies 3
Nikolay1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, Antoine! Did you find any propriate template or solution? i’m in the same issue

Gail_Hamyng
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm writing a business plan now and I've encountered a similar issue. Can anybody help?

Romasheryt
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Sometimes creating your own unique format can help you think more creatively about your business plan. It might take some trial and error, but with Airtable's customizable features, you have the freedom to make it work for your needs. If you do decide that you need some extra help, https://www.ogscapital.com/services/ offers a variety of services to assist with business planning, including financial projections. They have a team of experts who can provide customized solutions based on your needs. Good luck with your business plan, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.