Help

Upcoming database upgrades. to improve our reliability at 03:30 UTC on Feb. 25 / 7:30pm PT on Feb. 24. Some users may briefly experience slow load times or error messages. Learn more here

Calendar display from Date fields in multiple tables. (Dates here and there displayed in one place)

251 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have “next meeting date” in one table (a table describing regular meetings) and then I have “event date” in another table (describing one time events).

I’d like a calendar view with all those dates. I’m thinking about auto-copying dates into a “dates table” when a date field is updated, wondering if there’s something more elegant.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Hi @Andrew_Rose
A calendar view is a view of one table’s data formatted as a calendar. There is an app you can add in that will let you view multiple calendar views in one: KamillionaireApps Knowledge Base

Or you can sync multiple views with a single external calendar application.

I don’t know what else you have in your table, but you can have all events in one table called Events and then a type field for each (Recurring Meetings, One Time Meetings). Then you can have other tables that add context to that event like Attendees or a Status.