Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gonzalo_Mateos
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’ve created a date range longer than one week and I get this calendar view

image.png

It looks strange not to have the coloured field in all the dates.

Is this the expected behaviour?

Thank you for your help!

6 Replies 6

I do not experience the same thing:
image.png

Perhaps it has to do with your formulated date fields including the time as well? Actually, looking closer, your formulated date fields have 00:00 after the dates - are those durations? What is the formula in that field outputting?

Thank you Jeremy!

No, the 00:00 are not duration but the time of the day. I’ve tried several starting and finishing hours and I get the same result.

But your calendar gave me an idea. I see another difference. Your weeks start on Sunday. My weeks start on Lunes (Monday in Spanish) Maybe this is the reason: the coloured field stops at the end of the week. I have not been able to find where to configure the language or the days of the week and this something I have not configured. At least not consciously.

Do you know if this is something that can be configured at Airtable level or it depends on the PC?

Ah - this is definitely a bug that Airtable would need to smooth out then.

I am not aware of any way to change region specific aspects of the calendar view.

Gonzalo_Mateos
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thank you, Jeremy!

Could you try to see my calendar in your computer? I have it published in a web page.

Sure - I’d just need the link to the webpage. You can send it to me in a PM if you don’t want it public on this forum.

Gonzalo_Mateos
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thank you, Jeremy

Now, let´s wait and see if Airtable finds this to be a bug as well.