cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jesse_Parker
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey friends!

Jesse Parker from Zapier here. :slightly_smiling_face: I manage the Zapier Experts Program, where agencies and consultants who help automate client workflows, can become certified and join a community of other Experts as well as take advantage of exclusive resources and co-marketing opportunities. If you use Airtable and Zapier and are savvy with workflow automation, you may want to check this out!

Additionally, if you’re looking for help creating and automating large workflows with Airtable, we’ve got certified Experts around the world who can help: https://zapier.com/experts/

Cheers!

4 Replies 4
openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

As a certified Zapier expert ourselves, I concur :slightly_smiling_face:

If anyone is in need of assistance, we help companies big and small perform some amazing integrations with Airtable and Zapier.

Feel free to get in touch: dan@openside.com

Hello! Is it possible to use airtable + zapier to find 1 email address (out of many) on a google calendar invite and match that to a record on the airtable people list?

Hi Ally, thanks for the question. This might be better suited as its own question under Ask the Community, but I’ll give some thoughts here as well. You can definitely look up a user in Airtable based on their email. To get the email from google calendar and pluck the 1 email out of many may be more difficult. It might require some code which is still possible in zapier but a bit more advanced.

JUAN_ANTONIO_RU
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

MY NAME IS JUAN ANTONIO MY CRM HAS BEEN FROZEN SINCE 3/12/2021 AND IS NOT SYNCING PLEASE HELP
Openhouse4u@sbcglobal.net 469-583-9979