512 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mary_Sivertsen
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

On my laptop when I try to access AirTable the screen appears as though the HTML is not being read. On my desktop and my coworker’s computer it looks fine. Even when I had her send me an airtable link, it opened up on my laptop in the same non-html way. All the other web sites I’m accessing work fine. Even the Air Table help page reads fine. It seems just our database/account is unreadable on my laptop.

4 Replies 4

Very strange. As a first quick fix attempt, try restarting your laptop. I’ve had tiny browser hiccups pop up from time to time, and a reboot sometimes fixes it. If not, my next recommendation would be to clear your browser cache. Let us know if either of those work.

I’ve already restarted my laptop 2 or 3 times. I’ll try the Cache thing. The weird thing is Airtable is the only thing not working.

It’s working now. And I noticed a few other people having issues too. I guess whatever it was got fixed. My cache is still clearing so I guess it wasn’t that at all. Thanks anyways!

Glad to hear that you got it working! I hadn’t seen any other similar issues mentioned, but I’ve been in and out of the forum this morning.