1643 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmo_Catalano_
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Trying to attach photos from Google Photos.
In my Attachments field, I choose Add Attachment. In the next screen, I’m presented with a number of options, including Google Photos (at the bottom of the list). Choosing this, the next screen offers a blue Connect to Google Photos button. Clicking that brings me (eventually) to my Google accounts sign in window. I choose an account (I’m already signed in). I’m brought back to the same Google accounts sign in window. No further progress is possible. Similarly, if I try and use a URL from Google Photos, a blank document is put into the cell.

Is there an issue with integration to Google apps, or am I missing a critical step?

13 Replies 13

Perhaps you could copy the photo’s sharable link and use the “Link (URL)” attachment option to attach it to an Airtable record.

I’ve just tested it and does not work, but you can copy the link to the image itself, from the browser contextual menu.

Eva-Maria_Sigur

I dont even see the google photo logo :pensive:

It appears to no longer be an option, and only the devs know for sure why it’s been removed. I don’t recall an announcement about it, but then again I never used it, so maybe an announcement was made and I just overlooked it.