cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Agenda_Capitali
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey everyone, here’s an advanced question:

We have 4 AirTable bases, all of which have their own version of a table called “Sales”. I am currently centralizing the 4 different Sales tables by creating a 5th base which has the other 4 tables synced to it (via sharing the views with no filters). Let’s call this the Central Base.

Central Base

What we need to do now is to take specific columns for all 4 tables synced to the Central Base, and put them in a new table called “Central Sales”. Here’s an idea of how it would look like:

Central Sales

So the “Client” column on all 4 other Sales tables would feed the “Client” column on the Central Sales table. This is what I don’t know how to do.

Does the requirement make any sense? And if so, how would you do it?

Thank you very much in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You can use multi-source syncing to sync multiple views into a single table, but Airtable limits you to only 3 sources per table. (Their enterprise plan allows 20 sources per table.)

It would probably be best to consider a different structure for your bases, such as combining all of your sales into a single base or a single table, and then use different views to filter different sales.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You can use multi-source syncing to sync multiple views into a single table, but Airtable limits you to only 3 sources per table. (Their enterprise plan allows 20 sources per table.)

It would probably be best to consider a different structure for your bases, such as combining all of your sales into a single base or a single table, and then use different views to filter different sales.

Thank you very much!! This is exactly what I needed