cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lucas__mar
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello Community,

I have to change Workspace Collaborators in the Organization, to Base Collaborators. Anyone knows if by doing this it triggers any billable change? Will Airtable charge us again now that they are Base Collabs? Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

If the users have the same permissions as before, switching them from workspace collaborators to base collaborators should have no effect on billing. For example, if you remove someone with editor permissions at the workspace level and grant them editor permissions to several individual bases within the workspace, your billing won't change.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

If the users have the same permissions as before, switching them from workspace collaborators to base collaborators should have no effect on billing. For example, if you remove someone with editor permissions at the workspace level and grant them editor permissions to several individual bases within the workspace, your billing won't change.

Hey @kuovonne this was very helpful! I performed the task this weekend and everything seems to be working fine. Thanks for the help! 😉

Jinny
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

HI, can someone please tell me the actual steps of how to downgrade someone from a Workspace Editor to an Individual Base Editor without interrupting their access? I can't seem to do it without first cancelling their account, I'm sure I am missing something here...