cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aaron
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey people,

I’m trying to organize menu planning while integrating a “shopping list” or inventory managment, while also planning for allergies by flagging allergens.

I have a “Hub” table, which shows the “Menu of the Day” for each day, and other day-related info.

I have a “Menus” table, which consists of 4 courses: Appetizer, Main Course, Sides, and Dessert.
image.png

I have a table for each course, which contains different foods for each course type. (example shown below)
image.png

Finally, I have an “Ingredients” table, the contents of which are linked to each food in each course table.
image.png

I want to do two things:

1. On the “Hub” table, I want to have a list of all included unique ingredients.
  2. On the “Menu” table, I want to have a list of ingredients for each menu.
  3. On the “Hub” table, I want a list of all unique allergen types (i.e. milk vs. whipped cream; nuts vs. peanut butter).
  4. On the “Menu” table, I want a list of all ingredient allergen types (same as above)
  5. On the “Hub” table, I want a list of all unique ingredients that are not in stock. (essentially a grocery list)

I don’t know if that makes complete sense, and I know that’s a lot of info, but I hope you can figure it out!

0 Replies 0