827 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seanwhitcomb
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have to get approval for all software on an annual basis. The software request form now requires the name and phone number of a support person from Airtable before I can renew for next year. There are no exceptions to this rule. Does anyone have a name and phone number I can put down for this?

I will never actually call this person. I just need something to enter on the form. I know the official answer is that Airtable doesn't provide phone support, but I will have to use a different product if I can't find real contact info for an Airtable support person.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@seanwhitcomb 

As @kuovonne mentioned, I was also going to suggest that you put down the phone number of an expert Airtable consultant like myself.

Airtable doesn’t offer any support unless you’re on a business plan or an enterprise plan; their support is only email support; and their support provides very basic level support.

If you need an advanced database app that comes with telephone support from the company, I would highly recommend FileMaker. Their support numbers are listed here.

If you need a FileMaker Developer to help you with your database, I can connect you with some top FileMaker developers. Just reach out to me through my Airtable & FileMaker consulting website:

https://www.scottworld.com

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3

Wow, you have my sympathy. Getting the name and phone number of a real support person sounds challenging. Could you use the name and number of an enterprise sales rep? You might be able to get that info by contacting enterprise sales.

Or could you use the contact info for a third party consultant?

But if being able to call a support person is important to your company, Airtable might not be a good fit—getting support directly from Airtable is challenging. 

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@seanwhitcomb 

As @kuovonne mentioned, I was also going to suggest that you put down the phone number of an expert Airtable consultant like myself.

Airtable doesn’t offer any support unless you’re on a business plan or an enterprise plan; their support is only email support; and their support provides very basic level support.

If you need an advanced database app that comes with telephone support from the company, I would highly recommend FileMaker. Their support numbers are listed here.

If you need a FileMaker Developer to help you with your database, I can connect you with some top FileMaker developers. Just reach out to me through my Airtable & FileMaker consulting website:

https://www.scottworld.com

Hi @seanwhitcomb, I just received your email, and replied to you! If you don't see it, check your spam folder!