Help

Corporate org chart: connecting values in a single row?

666 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pieter_van_Leeu
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi!
I’m using the template for the Corporate org chart and am running into the following issue. The main rows are of course the employees. The template has the option already to add a department and the %Time. Now what I would like to add to this template is a column with Clients/Accounts those employees generally work for and somehow also connect a %Time to that as well so that I can easily see per client how many FTE and headcounts are working for those clients.

The problem I’m having, is that I can of course add a client column as a linked record to my Client tab or a multiple select column, but how do I then say for a single employee that their %time for client A is 0.6, for client B is 0.2 and client C is 0.2? What I did now is added 6 columns, named client 1, 2, 3 and %time 1,2,3 and on the Client tab I roll up, sum up and hide a lot of columns, but I was actually hoping there would be a more elegant/user friendly way of doing this. Especially since this is not working anymore when I get people planned on doing client stuff for 4 or 5. Anyone have a good suggestion?

0 Replies 0