1301 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charlotte
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am trying to create a “master calendar” for multiple teams within a department. I have shared the appropriate tables from multiple bases and created one “master” base. Now I need to create a calendar that shows all dates from all tables in the base. Is that even possible?

4 Replies 4

you might be able to create a junction table and roll up the dates but to do anything cross table like that i havent ever been able to get a completely working method with no holes

augmented
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Was there a reason that you couldn’t use one table for all teams in the department?

There are several different bodies of work. Add . . . office personalities . . . to the mix!
TBH, I am new to Airtable and have been charged with shoring up the chaos.

My advice would be to standardize the calendar record across all teams, add a single/multi select field for designating the team calendar(s) on which each record will belong, and then setting up separate views for each team (filtered on the team field of course). Forgive me if this is too obvious, but I’m never sure how much experience being “new” to something really implies.

Good luck and ask keep asking questions!