Help

Create a nice Gallery to display coupons and discounts (like JoinSecret)

Topic Labels: Interface Designer Views
325 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clement_Lapierr
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello everyone,

I am working in a company that negotiates tariffs and preferential offers from big suppliers and makes them available to members of our community. I want to have an efficient way of displaying these discounts to any and all who might need it, and make sure they are easily understandable.

The issue is that the format of those discounts varies from one supplier to another. Some suppliers just have a form people need to fill, others require sending a PDF, etc...

The simplest thing would then be to have some cards displaying information as a text, possibly with some extra attachments or buttons. I found some pretty good examples on the type of display I would like on JoinSecret and BuiltFirst. I think that tiling cards in some sort of "bounty board" really makes information easily discernable.

The only issue is that cards do not expand as the text is too long, which limits my Gallery. Is there an option to have a clean gallery view similar to what is shown in the sites above ? Maybe an Interface would be a solution, but I haven't found how yet.

Thank you in advance !

0 Replies 0