1023 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rajesh_Prajapat
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I use to receive many email applications with resume attachments. I’ve been using Trello and asana to create records directly from my Gmail inbox mails as there are excellent extensions available. I’ve not been able to figure out any extension or tool yet to achieve this in Airtable.
My requirement is to add a record to Airtable including the attachment from the inbox mail.
Please suggest if anybody have figured out an easy solution to achieve this.

6 Replies 6

Yes, this can be very easily done with Integromat, which is a low-code/no-code automation & integration platform.

p.s. I am a professional Airtable consultant and an Integromat Partner, and the Integromat link contains my personal referral code. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert consultant to help, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

Thanks. But I’m looking for simpler tool like what we have for trello, Wrike or Asana in gmail inbuilt app.

Not sure how much simpler you can get than a no-code platform like Integromat! It’s point-and-click, and you’re done! :man_shrugging:

Something_Whate

I think that’s possible to do using the gmail zapier extension.

That is a workaround, but not a permanent solution. There are adons available for trello, asana, wrike etc. You can easily create records to the respective projects from the gmail inbox and even comment directly from the gmail to the task. Even, these adons are free.
Isn’t it possible incase of Airtable?

@Rajesh_Prajapati You seem to be dissatisfied with everyone’s perfectly acceptable solutions to your question. The Integromat solution that I told you takes literally 3 minutes to setup.

You keep asking if there are Gmail add-ons available for Airtable. If there was a Gmail add-on available for Airtable, then someone would’ve told you by now.

If you think that Airtable should create their own Gmail add-on or that Airtable should create additional Gmail integrations with Airtable, then you can give Airtable your feedback on that topic here: