744 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris_Dill
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am attempting to use my first webhook. I followed this guide: Airtable Webhooks Integration: Triggers & Automations Simplified 101

No matter what I try, I cannot get a response of any sort from my webhook URL. When I browse it directly I get a 404, of course. The automation is enabled. Here is a screenshot of what I have:

4155e13a8dca34da1a163bef5d9e32922d517c33.png
Reqbin test (no matter what I put it says the same error: https://i.imgur.com/0jm1WU7.png

2 Replies 2

I was unable to send a request to Airtable using ReqBin, but I was able to successfully send the exact same request to Airtable using both Postman and Paw.

So perhaps ReqBin is sending the request in a non-standard way that Airtable can’t recognize. I would try using Postman or Paw or some other tool instead.

Also, you may want to report the ReqBin problem to support@airtable.com, in case it’s a problem on Airtable’s end.

erobles
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I was having the same issue and managed to use Reqbin to senf a call to the webhook. I just simply added a couple of {"key": "data"} pairs to the data being posted to the webhook and received the information normally in Airtable.

I could create a new record and send out an email as notification, as part of the automation on Airtable.

Hope it helps.