566 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eric_Swanborg
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there - I have the same issue that was posted in March of '21. I have a single Extension set up to import CSV data. This data is coming from an internal database with the exact same formatting, fields, file name - everything. And for some reason, no matter what I try, the mapping gets lost between each import. I’ve even tried to rebuild the Extension in the dashboard.

Any thoughts as to what I can do to make the mapping stick? It’s not the end of the world, but we frequently want to sync data, so having to map all the fields each time is a real drag.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

That’s definitely 100% supposed to stick, and it has always stuck for me in the past.

So I would send an email to support@airtable.com to ask them to investigate why this is happening for you.

When you hear back, PLEASE post back here so all of us can educate ourselves on how to fix this if it happens to us as well.

Sonia_
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello! Have there been any updates on this? For me, the mapping seems to work if you use "headers", but not if you don't select that option (and use Column 1, Column 2, instead).