617 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kelly_Champagne
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I keep attendance with airtable. I would like my clients to be able to request a copy of their attendance and see it automatically.

Ideally they would go to a website link “please show me my attendance” and it would show them their attendance for a range of dates.

Is this possible? If so, how?
Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Russell_Findlay
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Easiest way is to use portal software like softr or stacker

An alternative would be to create an automation which triggers on receipt of an email and then emails a digest email with linked attendance records with the detail you want (could be via a find records based on a condition and then send a table of the found records) - airtable have added some functionality here recently.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Russell_Findlay
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Easiest way is to use portal software like softr or stacker

An alternative would be to create an automation which triggers on receipt of an email and then emails a digest email with linked attendance records with the detail you want (could be via a find records based on a condition and then send a table of the found records) - airtable have added some functionality here recently.

Just wanted to add my two cents here that I prefer MiniExtensions.com for this sort of thing.

Still-Learning
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Why dont you use api query for this? Easy to work