cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charlotte_Easso
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Community :slightly_smiling_face:

I would like to send daily reminder emails to our customers in an HTML format. There will be three variables in the emails:

1. A URL link to their daily tracker (which is unique to each customer).
  2. An inspirational quote which changes daily.
  3. Set to send at 7PM daily, as per the customer’s time zone.

I currently have set this up using Airtable/Zapier/Gmail, but there seems no way to automate the changing of the quote daily, I have to go in and manually change each customer’s every day. In addition, as I want to be able to send this to up to 50 customers, the Automations function on Airtable will not allow this as it is exceeds the limit.

Would Integromat be more useful than Zapier in this instance? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

Hello and welcome to the Community @Charlotte_Easson!

I’m curious how you have your inspirational quotes set up currently? Are you storing the quotes in an Airtable table?

If not, you could potentially create a table filled with quotes (using a date field as the primary table record) then in your email automation find the record dynamically for each day’s date (e.x. on 4/12 find the quote with the primary date field of 4/12 and input that quote’s info into the email).

Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .