cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greg_Woodbury
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello,
I duplicated a form and added new questions. The new answers are not showing up on the original grid view. What am I doing wrong?

All the best,
Greg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Greg_Woodbury

That’s it! I clicked the field header and changed the name. Now my grid view makes sense! Thanks for your help Justin!

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4

Welcome to the community, @Greg_Woodbury! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Check the view toolbar (above the grid). Chances are that the new fields are hidden. Look for something like this that indicates hidden fields:

Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 11.00.55 AM

Click on that to open a list of all fields and see which ones are hidden.

Thanks for your quick reply Justin. I check for hidden fields (they are all visible) and the new ones I created on the form are not there.

Would you be able to share screenshots of your grid view and the new form view? One thing to keep in mind is that if you change how a field is labeled in the form view, that only changes the form view label. The field’s original name remains unchanged. Clicking on a field header in the form view will show you both the current label as well as the actual field name.

Greg_Woodbury

That’s it! I clicked the field header and changed the name. Now my grid view makes sense! Thanks for your help Justin!