565 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnDoe
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I know we can export data in .csv format but is there really no option in Airtable to basically download/export the whole DB?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You can backup your entire base using Airtable’s snapshot feature, but that will save your base in Airtable format.

If you want to automatically export all of your data out of Airtable, there are 2 external apps that can do that for you: On2Air Backups and ProBackup.

You can also custom-create your own custom automated backup solution by using Make’s Airtable automations.

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You can backup your entire base using Airtable’s snapshot feature, but that will save your base in Airtable format.

If you want to automatically export all of your data out of Airtable, there are 2 external apps that can do that for you: On2Air Backups and ProBackup.

You can also custom-create your own custom automated backup solution by using Make’s Airtable automations.

I'm fine saving it in Airtable format but how do I actually download the snapshot so we can have our own local copy of the database?

You can’t do that. Airtable databases don’t have a local format.

I see. Thanks for the help.