cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marina_Santoro
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi guys, I need help!
There have been some incidents on the Airtable where I work as if a person delete the images from the base but it wasn’t her. The person didn’t touch anything but it appears with her name.
Does anyone have any idea what it might be or how I fix this problem?

3 Replies 3

Welcome to the Airtable community!

If the record history shows that a particular person changed a record, then that person’s account was responsible. Could someone else have been logged in as that person? Could a script or an integration using that person’s credentials made the change? If it was an attachment, was the attachment fully uploaded before it was deleted? Sometimes attachments take a while to fully upload and can appear to have been deleted when really they were never fully attached to begin with.

Marina_Santoro
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks for answering @kuovonne !

I will investigate if exist some script or automation in the person name.
And you got my attention about “fully uploaded”. How do I know if one image was fully uploaded by the system? There is a place where I can check this?

I know two teams work together at the same time in the base and one person is always attaching images. But the image was uploaded on D+0 and was deleted on D+3 or D+1 by this person. It is possible to take that long to upload an image?

It does not look like a problem with an attachment fully uploading. That process typically takes only a few seconds.

Note that someone could also have accidentally updated a record by pasting in data across multiple cells or accidentally taking a drag handle too far. It is unusual for someone to not realize this, though.