1800 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomas_Millar
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am trying to use Airtable to fulfill Dialogflow requests. I have limited coding knowledge. Wondering if there is anyone who has got this to work? This thread seems to imply it is possible - Create Slackbot for Airtable Lookup.

11 Replies 11
Uriel_Ospino
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Thomas and every body. Thank you for the post. I have been working on it and right now I’ve go it. The difference: I’m using an Integromat integration. I hav this question: The function I’m using responds with a webhook response. How do I process this webhook?

Khyati_Badiyani
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey Thomas,
You can definitely integrate Airtable with Dialogflow using integromat. But the bigger problem with that kind of integration would be they wouldn’t be native. To solve problems of non-native integrations, you can also try WotNot
WotNot has native integrations with both Airtable and Dialogflow, which means it can act as a middleware between both these parties and can help you affect the user experience based on data from both.
Think futuristically; if you wish to integrate this entire integration to a website bot and eventually store data to salesforce, you cannot expand your integration. With WotNot, you can.
I hope this was helpful.