Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

Displaying date of field using IF and Dates

264 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am having a hard time configuring a formula that logically is "If {Date MWS Completed} was between 60 and 30 days ago, then display difference between start date and completion date, otherwise, show a blank. This is what I have and I can’t figure out why it won’t work

IF(
AND(
IS_AFTER({Date MWS Completed},DATEADD(TODAY(), -60, ’days’),
IS_BEFORE({Date MWS Completed},DATEADD(TODAY(), -30, ’days’),
), DATETIME_DIFF({Status Complete}, Info, ‘weeks’), “ ”)

Any help is appreciated!

2 Replies 2

Hi @Troy_Panehal and welcome back to the community!

This formula works:

IF(AND(DATETIME_DIFF({Date MWS Completed}, TODAY(), “days”)<-30, DATETIME_DIFF({Date MWS Completed}, TODAY(), “days”)>-60), DATETIME_DIFF({Status complete}, info, “weeks”))

As I understand it, “info” is your starting date, “status complete” your end date and “Date MWS Completed” the date that is used for the condition.

IS_AFTER and IS_BEFORE only checks if 1 date is before/after the other. It can’t output “days”. It doesn’t work in combination with DATEADD. You need to use logical operators for that.

Thanks for the response! I actually figured out how to achive what I am trying to do in another View using filters.

Have a good one!