cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dominic_Menard
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey All,

Noob here. I have about 12-15 recipients I “Send Records” to on a consistent basis. Is there anyway I can have a Drop Down or something…where I don’t have to Copy/Paste their email EVERY time I send it?

Thanks,
Dominic

4 Replies 4

Welcome to the community, Dominic! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Are you using the SendGrid block? Your explanation feels like it’s missing some details. If you could elaborate on the steps you’re taking, it would help us guide you in the right direction.

Dominic_Menard

Justin,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m not exactly sure what a SendGrid block is. When I add a new record to my Airtable database, there is a list of about 10 potential recipients that I would send the record to. Every record in my table that I will email, will only be to one of those 10 potential contacts.

Right now, I have another tab in my workspace that lists those 10 contacts along with their email address. I have to switch tabs, copy their email address, switch back to “Send Record” page and paste their email address in there.

When I use my Apple mail application…once I begin to type a name in the address field, it remembers their name an auto-populates it.

In short, when I send a record…I want an easier way to select the recipient right from my primary workspace.

Thanks,
Dominic

It doesn’t sound like you’ve linked the tables. Once you’ve done that, you should be able to auto-populate the email addresses by typing in the first couple of characters.

nea_lpatil
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

@Dominic_Menard
Check the following base for creating Email Recipients list
You can copy base to test as per your needs .
Copy base will copy formulas etc.

EmailRecipients.JPG

Deals.JPG

• All 5 emails(in your case 10) are kept in the Deal1 record.
  • When new deal is created at that time you can copy of 5 Email Recipients from Deal1 to new Deal (.e.g. Deal2)
  • Remove email recipient from Deal2 which you do not want to send email
  • Email Recipient List (formula field) will have email list which you can use to send email.