1621 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shakila_Joseph
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a requirement to embed the airtable form in our website and redirect to a url when the form is submitted. However, when clicked on submit button the redirect url is blocked by pop-up blocker(enabled by default on websites). I used the sandbox attributes but still no luck. Am able to open the form in a new tab but that’s not my requirement. I would like to embed the form in my current page. Is there a workaround available?

7 Replies 7

Welcome to the community, @Shakila_Joseph! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: It’s not necessary to click on the redirect URL. If you read the message around it when it’s posted, you’ll notice that Airtable is just announcing that it’s about to redirect to that URL after a slight pause (five seconds if I recall correctly). Just wait a few seconds and the redirect will happen on its own.

Thank you for the swift response! Am not clicking on the url or any buttons(Go Back/Continue) on the redirect message. After waiting for 5seconds, am getting a pop-up blocker icon in my address bar. Ideally, my expectation is that after waiting for 5 seconds, the redirect url should open in the same page or a new tab but none of this happened.

The popup blocker is a setting in your own browser. It’s not necessarily going to behave that way for others who use the form. To fix this issue for you, you’ll need to look at add-ons/plug-ins in your own browser.

That said, it’s strange that it’s even triggering the popup blocker. I suppose some blockers might react to general redirections, but Airtable is opening the target page in the same window/tab, not a new one.

Constantine
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Problem is still here, i can confirm. 

"After waiting for 5seconds, am getting a pop-up blocker icon in my address bar."
The same.

Same here?

Michael_Townsen
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Anyone have any insight here? This is still happening...

ni5ni6
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

This is the limitation of embedding Airtable form in another web page, but could be potentially resolved if Airtable developers want to improve the functionality. 

My guess is that setting parent target in case the form is embedded is the way to go.

Airtable, could this be filed as an improvement?