Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Feature requests

2181 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Theis
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer
  1. Full HTML support in automation
  2. Form/application in scripting both in extension and in automation
  3. Native Plecto integration for tables to be used as database for Plecto.
  4. Pandadoc support, with creation of contracts with info from records, and then backwards updating on changes like signing. (In generel programs for contract creation)
  5. Typeform extended features to update records in Airtable also instead of only creating records.

Many of these features would make a. Zapier cheaper because less tasks would be used, and more could be done within the Airtable environment.

If I'm requesting something that can already be done within Airtable, or you have any hacks to these, please give me feedback 🙏🏻

I have already made som sneaky tricks myself to create time feelers by using formulas, automations and scripting to overcome things I couldn't do natively to handle Information and creating flows and processes to make manual intervention minimal. I would love to share these if anyone want to know more.

4 Replies 4
dominicw
5 - Automation Enthusiast

@Theis on the form side of things, there are other form builders that support updating existing Airtable records out of the box

Here's how we do it at Fillouthttps://www.fillout.com/help/airtable-update-form

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hey @dominicw . 

It's very true. My favorite is Tally.so though! 😊 A quick look at Fillout, I can't see that you can embed hidden field values or meta-data like Typeform and Tally.so supports? This is convenient when updating a record in Airtable for example usaing a form, since you can add the Airtable ID as a hidden value. But maybe I just didn't find it in Fillout?

dominicw

Thanks for the reply @Theis ! Fillout does support hidden field values. More details here: https://www.fillout.com/help/url-parameters

You can pass URL parameters and then use them as "default values" for any questions in the form (or just link them as additional mappings directly on the integration page).

Let me know if you have any questions on that front!

Sean_Murphy1
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

How is this the top result in Google? 🙄