1544 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simonden
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Recently, and inconsistently, when I update a field, the Chrome prompt for Update Password comes up. If I'm updating many fields, it keeps coming up. Extremely annoying to say the least. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have a solution? I don't get this behavior in other browsers, but I'm pulling data from Google Drive and I find working in Chrome easiest. I've got a Windows 10 64-bit laptop with Chrome Version 117.0.5938.150.

Thanks!

52 Replies 52

That is outstanding news! Thank you for grabbing their attention on another side,

Erin_Alter
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Airtable support just emailed to follow up and let me know that the potential fix is live! So hopefully this will do it. i just turned the password save feature back on, and we'll see what happens...

WOOHOO!! Will check it out!

Sue_Bettenhause

I see above that the fix was issued on 10/23.  the password prompt Issue still seems to be a problem...as of 10/25. is anyone else still having the problem?

So, it was fixed yesterday.  I changed all my long text back to single line text and it was working great yesterday.  Logged in this morning and the password change prompt is back.  😞

Well, it was fixed yesterday, but it is back to the password prompt today. 

It was working yesterday, I changed all my long text back to single line text and it was wonderful.  But today, I am seeing the password prompt again.  Can you maybe open you ticket back up?  

Joshua_Elliott
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

As with some others, I'm still experiencing this issue today.

MDminuth
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I reopened the ticket and told them several were having issues with it. I also have had the problem TODAY but not yesterday. Fingers crossed. Please keep updating here so we know to keep the ticket on top of their minds. 

Thank you, I am still having the issue today and did as well yesterday.