Help

Re: Find/Log/Filter records with recent comments?

463 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarah_chamberli
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I need some way to log (or view) records that have been recently commented on (by me, ideally, but by anyone is probably OK). I go through a base and look at my employee’s work, then ask her questions about it – need to find a way to follow up on those requests I sent via comment so I can see if they have been resolved. Open to some sort of automation/trigger/integration (zapier or whatever) but I can’t seem to find a way to make it happen. Is this possible? I know i could create a separate “comments” table and do it that way but I don’t want to. Thanks!

3 Replies 3
Natalie_Zdan
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Seconded. More broadly, I just need a way to easily see any records with comments.

kujain

To take this further, I am hoping there's some way to create an interface or page that can show a list of all recent comments attributed/tagged to the current user - very similar to how many other sharing platforms (Google Drive, Figma, Slack) work. Since we started with Airtable our users ahve become very prolific and have been using comments actively. But not having a way to see/filter items/logs with their specific comments, causes them to get lost easily.

Thanks!

Cynthia_Sanchez
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This is becoming increasingly important for us too. With the creation of Interfaces, our users can add comments to records, however, the people that need to manage all those comments are "blind", as we're not able to see the comments made on interfaces, we have no way to create a view with tickets that have new comments, and what's worse, since the tickets are shown by "creator", we're not even able to access the comment at all as it's behind their personal user.