1287 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shev
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Our clients fill out two separate Airtable forms, one after the other. I'd like the questions on Form #2 to be filtered according to their responses in Form #1.

As far as I can see, the only filtered conditions you can set are based on answers in the CURRENT form.

Has anyone found a workaround for this? Thank you!

1 Reply 1

Hmm, the only way I can think to do this is to add questions on Form #2, prefill them, hide them, and set the conditions based on those prefilled, hidden questions

For that to work you'd have a formula field that would create a link to Form #2 with the appropriate fields prefilled and hidden, and have an automation that would run when Form #1 was submitted thaht would send that link to the user.

This means there might be additional hoops for your users to jump through though, they'd have to wait for the automation to run and then open the link in their email, which might not be acceptable to you

I'm not too familiar with any other services that might do what you're looking for I'm afraid; hopefully someone else can suggest something in that vein