1179 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
southwest
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I know a few years ago it was not possible, but I'm curious to know if anything has changed. I have a long form that I'd like to split into multiple pages. Is this still impossible to do in Airtable? Is my only solution to use an external service like JotForm?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dilipborad
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hello @southwest 

Multiple pages(steps) for the form are still not available in the Airtable.

But there are show/hide fields based on specific conditions you can set on every field.

You can also check Fillout for the forms.

See Solution in Thread

5 Replies 5
dilipborad
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hello @southwest 

Multiple pages(steps) for the form are still not available in the Airtable.

But there are show/hide fields based on specific conditions you can set on every field.

You can also check Fillout for the forms.

Just repeating & reiterating what @dilipborad mentioned above.

@dilipborad‘s recommendation is the best way to go.

As of 2023, Fillout came on the market and it is 100% free and it is the #1 best form tool for Airtable. It offers multi-page forms, conditional paths for pages, accepting payments on forms, updating Airtable records from a form, creating linked records on a form, displaying lookup fields and formulas on forms, and dozens of advanced features that are all Airtable-specific and are not available in Airtable’s forms.

southwest

Thank you both for your input! Have you found Fillout to be better than JotForm?

It depends on what you're looking for.

1. Fillout: If you're looking for direct & live integration with Airtable, there is no better form tool on the market that has better communication with Airtable than Fillout. It offers hundreds of features that Airtable's native forms don't offer, and it is built from the ground up to work with Airtable. It is also 100% free to use!

2. JotForm: If you're looking for the world's most advanced form software that has no direct communication with Airtable, JotForm has more options & more possibilities than any other form software on the Internet. However, it can't communicate directly with Airtable, so you would need to use Make's JotForm integrations to get your form submissions into Airtable and make any changes to the data that you would like to make.

southwest

Wonderful, thanks so much!