Help

Formatting is lost when printing Page Designer?

Topic Labels: Extensions
935 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Megan_Snape
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi all,

I can’t find any sign of an answer so thought I’d try to community.

I have got the hang of the Page Desinger block and even mastered multiple pages.
However, when I go to print I lose all my formatting - specifically border and text weights.

Am I doing something wrong or can Airtable not convert Page Deisgner to Print? This seems counter intutitve after having all the functionality to set weights.

Any thoughts?
Thanks
Megan

3 Replies 3
Nicole_Pryor_De

Hi Megan,

I am having the same problem. I am hoping that someone has a solution. It’s frustrating to set up all of the formatting and then the PRINT and/or PDF doesn’t keep the text weights. I wonder if there is an easy solution that neither of us has discovered. Any help from the community would be greatly appreciated!

Nicole_Pryor_De

Hi Megan… so apparently if you are using the a PC and the FONT INTER (which I am), it is a known glitch that Airtable is working to fix. The current solution is to change fonts. I am searching for the perfect one, but I tried Alegreya Sans and it fixed the problem for me. I hope this helps.

Nicole_Pryor_De

Found a font that works as a great substitute for Inter: ALMARAI … It worked for me.