cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cole_Wedemeier
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello!

I realize that Airtable most likely wants to push forms to be built via Interfaces, but of course, many forms have already been built by users in the standard table views. 

When going to a form view within the table (not Interface), we get a popup window that states the form has been upgraded and then two buttons: "Edit Form View," which lets us edit in the old form view option within the table, or "Go to form builder," which takes us to the interface version. 

The user responsible for this base is not interested in using the Interface version at this time and so they click "Edit form view." However, what is annoying is that every time the form view from the table is brought up, the popup has to be cleared yet again.

We understand that there are two ways to approach this form now. The interface version hasn't been touched and is not shared, while the older version is linked to and shared.

Is there something we're missing that will allow us to click the button once and be done with it?  

Cole_Wedemeier_0-1719868293789.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Perhaps try deleting the Interface version of the form?  Once I did that the popup stopped showing up for me

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Perhaps try deleting the Interface version of the form?  Once I did that the popup stopped showing up for me