474 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manuel_Soberani
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a form wit a look up files, so I open the form to add a new donation from a client, I find the client but what I want to do is when I look for the client I want to see their information (address, phone number etc) can you guys direct me to the correct pad pls

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

The only way to “sort of do this” with an Airtable form is to use a linked record field to choose your clients from a clients table, but your primary field in that clients table would need to be formula field that combines all the information that you want to see. Then, you would see all the information within the linked record dropdown in the form.

Otherwise, the only ”real way” to do this would be to use 3rd party forms that work with Airtable, such as MiniExtensions.com or the combination of JotForm + On2Air Forms.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

The only way to “sort of do this” with an Airtable form is to use a linked record field to choose your clients from a clients table, but your primary field in that clients table would need to be formula field that combines all the information that you want to see. Then, you would see all the information within the linked record dropdown in the form.

Otherwise, the only ”real way” to do this would be to use 3rd party forms that work with Airtable, such as MiniExtensions.com or the combination of JotForm + On2Air Forms.