Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

Formula that will automatically fill in a particular data in a particular field

177 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE I NEED HELP!!
I want a formula that will automatically fill in a particular word in a particular field
vendor
vendor automate

So the plan is i want to do an automation where by when there is a check box all that data goes to another table which is the re-order list, i have different table for different vendors so i find it unnecessary adding a vendors column field but the reason i added it is so when the automation takes place and the data moves to the re-order table, i will be able to identify that that product is from a particular vendor, i input the vendor name myself but i want a formula that will automatically fill in the vendor coulumn list without me inputing it manually, is it possible?

Please i really need help

1 Reply 1

Why have a table for each Vendor and a separate Reorder List table when this could all be done in one table with multiple views? Each view would be filtered by either Vendor = "x" or Re-order = true.