Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Re: Free Plan Limitations : too much records counted by Airtable

505 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PierreGS
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello. I've 6 tables, I've carefully counted the records (with no filters), it's 906, and Airtable indicates it's Off-limit. (only 5 records deleted in the past week)

I've removed 32 records, My computed total is now 874, but Airtable indicates 983 (now inside limits !). 

All other bases are below 1000 records

Do you have an idea of the difference (109 records) explanation ? (I need these 100 records !)

I work in a non profit organisation giving information technology training, and showing Airtable experience for other bigger organisations with bigger budgets. We have only volunteers, impossible to buy a PRO Plan.

Thank's for your help

3 Replies 3

How long has it been?  The record count by Airtable takes awhile to update to the latest number I believe

As Adam said, it can take a while for the record count to update.

As a non-profit, your organization maybe be eligible for a 50% discount on a Team plan for non-profits.

However, if hitting record limits is going to be an ongoing problem and you will never be able to upgrade to a paid plan, Airtable might not be the right platform for you.

As I wrote in the first post, only 5 deletions  were made in the past week before statistics.

I've deleted 32 records and added e few, and the statistic by airtable has dropped accordingly (3 days later)

So I still don't understand the figure given by Airtable, about 100 more records than in my tables