cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aditya_Naveen
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello!

I’m trying to set up a Gantt view for our team. The tasks are primary deliveries which last less than a day, and in the view the task is a block that spans the entirety of the day. Not sure if this can be changed to specific slots to show the portion of the day!

Added context: my start and end dates are computed (formula) fields. Screenshots of the view and the formulas are below.

Thanks in advance :))

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 11.29.06 AM

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 11.33.22 AM

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 11.33.36 AM

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately the Gantt view doesn’t support display of time blocks that are less than a whole day. The new timeline view is the same way. I recommend reaching out to Airtable support directly (in the app: Help → Contact support) to request support for sub-day blocks. There’s no telling when/if they’ll add such support, but it’s still worth asking.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately the Gantt view doesn’t support display of time blocks that are less than a whole day. The new timeline view is the same way. I recommend reaching out to Airtable support directly (in the app: Help → Contact support) to request support for sub-day blocks. There’s no telling when/if they’ll add such support, but it’s still worth asking.

Thanks so much @Justin_Barrett !