Help

Re: ! Google login is no longer working on desktop app!

3947 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darin_Bellisari
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Using the google sign-on in the desktop app now shows an error from Google: “This browser or app is not secure” and then does not allow logging in

Please resolve

25 Replies 25
Rachelle_Willem
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Also experiencing this! Even allowing less secure apps with my Google account and reinstalling Airtable didn’t seem to help.

I just logged in on the Windows desktop app using Google without issue. Are you using Windows or Mac? (Also this is probably something you should consult with support directly if the problem persists)

I think this is related to the platform outage earlier. I noticed that the security context of every browser instance was reset and had to be logged in again. This suggests something turbulent occurred at the DNS level.

Paul_Motisi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 to this post. Having the same issue on Mac. Checked all security preferences and found nothing that could interfere on my end. Following…

Hi @Bill.French

As in security breach.

Mary

Um, I have not seen any evidence of any security breach. Simply pointing out that their servers required a fresh login when they recovered from the outage.

Joe_Reese1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same issue here. Just signed up for pro and bummed I can’t use the app.

Gale_Willy
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I think it’s a google issue. I made a new account where I don’t sign in through google and it works.

Clarinda_Cheon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Following so that I can follow up on a resolution. Same issue here.