558 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ahmet
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi everyone :wave: . I have a question regarding the pre-fill feature in Airtable, I use Prefill Form app for this, however, at the same moment, I need to hide these prefilled fields.

Does anyone know by chance what and where particularly I need to put additional code in the formula below? The formula was generated by Prefill Forms App.

https://airtable.com/****************” &
“prefill_Schedule%20Request%20Type=” & ENCODE_URL_COMPONENT(“One tri[p”) & “&” &
“prefill_Relevant%20Trip%20for%20Group%20Reschedule=” & ENCODE_URL_COMPONENT({Trip ID} & “”)

2 Replies 2

@Ahmet I believe that @kuovonne is working on an updated version of her app that will handle Airtable’s brand new feature of pre-filling hidden fields.

You can read more about this brand new feature here:

Ahmet

@ScottWorld, Yes indeed, @kuovonne confirmed that certain updates have been done to the app, and at the moment this is under queue in QA. Hopefully soon will be approved.

But as usual, we need such a solution for product development. And I was thinking that somehow we can come up with working formula.

As far as I can see the recent Airtable’s announcement by @Jordan_Scott1 covers hiding static field inputs, while I need to hide dynamic ones.

Overall, this is an awesome update.