Help

Re: How to add a Group to specific user when Edit the field permission ?

429 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mariah_Luo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have created a group named ABC by " Share-Create a group-add members ".

However, I cannot find this group ABC,  in " Edit field permission-specific user-find a user or a group" .   I can only see the names one by one in the list. 

Pls kindly give your advice, Thank you ! 

3 Replies 3
Juliana
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi Mariah! Could you double check that you've added the ABC group to the base directly as a collaborator by following the steps outlined in this support article? If the group itself is not added to the base, you'll likely only see individual users when interacting with searches. Hoping this can do the trick for you here!

Mariah_Luo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks for your reply !

However, actually I have created the groups as TNF APAC ROPD-19,TNF APAC ROTD-12, TNF APAC Product Development, as below print screen.   

But I cannot find any group from " Choose specific users or groups " , when setting  " Field permissions "  as below print screen. 

Pls help to take a look and advise why & how to fix.  Thank you !! 

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

Thanks for your reply !

However, actually I have created the groups as TNF APAC ROPD-19,TNF APAC ROTD-12, TNF APAC Product Development, as below print screen.   

But I cannot find any group from " Choose specific users or groups " , when setting  " Field permissions "  as below print screen. 

Pls help to take a look and advise why & how to fix.  Thank you !! 

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG