948 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Miguel1
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Sorry if I'm not expressing well what I intend to do.

Let's say I want to list several virtual pc's services but most of them offer their services per hour and price ranges changes between pc tiers. Let's say basic £2 per hour, medium £3 per hour and ultimate £5 per hour.

How can I display those prices in the best way so users can filter them, like they can type the price on filter so it can display the prices not exceeding £3

I don't want to create text column with price ranges I want them to be able to filter them

2 Replies 2
Miguel1

Hi thanks for your answer, but you created 3 services with 3 different prices each. I meant 1 service have 3 different prices. How to engulf that so it can be filtered with other services and several prices each?

Soly
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Previous post deleted and corrected :

You're right, it's an error on my part. Thanks for the precision @Miguel1. If I understand you correctly you want each service to have the 3 tier prices so they can be filtered based on their price ranges.

To do achieve this you have to create 3 prices for each service in the main Grid view. That way, when you filter them in the filtered view, they will be displayed based on prices and show other services with several prices each.

Soly_0-1675173514904.png

Filtered view named Hourly price < 3$ (you can create as many views as you like, for example < 5$ etc..)

Soly_1-1675173640496.png

You can choose to sort the results based on the Tier names or the price value, depending what is more suitable for you :

Soly_2-1675173802961.png

I hope that can do the trick. Let me know if that is helpful 🚀