Help

Re: How to connect airtable to google sheets?

Solved
Jump to Solution
956 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christopher_Rya
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

Is there a way to connect airtable to google sheets such that it syncs completely? So every time any change is made to my airtable the corresponding google sheets file will also be updated?

Thanks,
Chris

26 Replies 26

I have another question related to this thread. 

Without using Integromat, Zapier, or any other source, can AT update when a Google Sheet is updated?

If I upload a new Google Sheet/Excel sheet, will my data/records will be updated, duplicated, overrided?

Thanks!

atusr
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Chris,

Try cdata.com/kb/tech/airtable-cloud-google-sheets.rst

Pricing is 199$ (USD) per year, the most efficient solution that i tested up to date, 30 days free trial.

They will be UpDated.

If the id fields that you choose do not match, then you can use an extension called DeDupe to merge duplicate records.

MichaelTomar
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

You can use the Skyvia cloud platform to connect Airtable and Google Sheets. It is a freemium app with no code.

changchen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

You can try Bardeen, it has ready to use Airtable to Google Sheets connectors

is it easy?

1 or 2 way sync?

I typically use Make's Google Sheets integrations to do this.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. In that thread, I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld