544 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Natalie_Creed
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone and thanks in advance for your answers.

I would like to create a form that allows the user to add info through an additional pop up form, or something similar. I need to capture my users work experience and education and would like a secondary form to pop up with fields like “graduation year”, “institution” and “qualification obtained”, etc.

I would also like them to be able to add as many as they like/need rather than limiting them to a particular number. Below is an example of what I would like to do:

After clicking the “Add Work Experience” link, the following would expand:

I’m not sure if this is even possible in Airtable, but any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

Natalie

2 Replies 2

Welcome to the community, @Natalie_Creed!

Advanced forms like that are not natively possible in Airtable.

But you could build something like that in an external form tool like JotForm, MiniExtensions, or On2Air: Forms.

Upon form submission, your entries would populate Airtable. This is natively built into MiniExtensions & On2Air Forms, but if you use JotForm, you may need the help of an external automation tool like Make.com.

p.s. If your company has a budget & you need help setting this up, I am an expert Airtable consultant and you can reach out to me through my website! :slightly_smiling_face:

Natalie_Creed
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks so much @ScottWorld, I’ll check out those options.